imnotadoctor tagged me today with the question:
What career would I pick if I were not in the SEO industry?
I’m in internet marketing, strictly speaking, but, in order of desirability, here’s what I’d choose:
- Novelist. I love writing. Everyone tells me I should write a book. Sure! I’ll be rich!
- Bicycle shop owner. This is actually my retirement plan, for fun, someday.
- Gaming shop owner (geeky games – my family would starve to death).
- Intelligence analyst. Seriously. Could I do any worse?
- Lawyer. I have a law degree, as yet unused. But I’d rather explain my errors to a hostile Congress than practice law.