- Access to real, accurate, useful, transparent query data.
- For all snake oil sellers to shag off.
- For all people who say all SEO is snake oil to shag off.
- A Google webmaster tools API that actually lets me read data.
- A real competitor to Google. Not that I don’t like Google, but c’mon.
- PageRank forever erased from the Google Toolbar.
- The phrase ‘link exchange’ forever erased from our collective intellect.
- A mandatory kidney punch for anyone who says SEO is about optimizing your meta tags. OK, maybe just a sneer. I’m not a violent man.
- A year to complete all the cool tools I’ve dreamed up, but can never build because of time constraints. Just a year? Pretty please?
- An end to brand favoritism.
- Linking guidelines that don’t resemble the legal system in a Franz Kafka novel. I know everyone’s just doing their best, I really do. But still…
- A look 10 years into the future. We’ve come from nothing, essentially, to what we have now in 10 years. Can you imagine what 2019 will be like? I can’t wait.
End call to action