Why all SEOs should learn to write
Ian Lurie Jul 20 2011
People. search. for words.
- 22 ways you’re making marketing difficult.
- Speak carefully
- WSJ, WTF?! Google Panda & Subdomains
- 18 random thoughts about internet marketing
- When everyone works together, SEO just works.
- Marketing truths: People buy pleasure, not prevention
- 11 reasons smart people start internet marketing agencies
- 11 reasons no sane person starts an internet marketing agency
- Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint. He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More