Feel like search engines are just a pest? Don’t want any annoying customers on your web site? Then these tips are for you:
- Ignore title tags. Who needs ’em?
- Go 100% graphics. It’s prettier, right? Why bother with actual text?
- Keep out of it. Don’t ever blog, discuss, or otherwise mention your site in any medium.
- Use loooooong URLs. Why use www.mysite.com when www.mysite.com/en/us/?-this=1234091284as;dlfjkaeorwiuawe0948230498 will do the same thing?
- Copy like crazy. Plagiarize content from other, better-ranked sites to your heart’s content. Sure, the search engines may ban you in response to a complaint, but who cares?
A little Friday fun after a week of situations that needed a laugh track…