SEOMoz Pro: Join Before Your Competitors Do
Ian Lurie Feb 29 2008
I’ve been an SEOMoz Premium member for a while now. The content and tools are worth it:
- Great tips on search engine optimization basics, including “Viral Marketing and Linkbait on the Web”.
- Higher-level stuff like tips on pagerank sculpting.
- Nifty tools for measuring keyword difficulty, basic site diagnostics (not PythiaSEO, but far easier to use) and ranking trackers.
- Access to the SEOMoz link and social network directories.
- Discounts on other services.
Yes, I’m a paid shill in this case. Actually, I’m only a paid shill if you sign up. Otherwise I’m just prattling on.
But I am a paying customer over at SEOMoz. I’ve also done a Whiteboard Friday with Rand. They’re a great group and provide a fantastic service for very little cash. If you’re doing SEO on your own, or want to become an SEO, you have to sign up. There’s no substitute.
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent and the EVP of Marketing Services at Clearlink. He's been a digital marketer since the days of AOL and Compuserve (25 years, if you're counting). He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Smashing Magazine, and TechCrunch.Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, Seattle Interactive Conference and ad:Tech. He has published has published several books about business and marketing: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle, The Web Marketing All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies, and Conversation Marketing.Follow him on Twitter at portentint, and on LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/in/ianlurie. Read More