I’ve been an SEOMoz Premium member for a while now. The content and tools are worth it:
- Great tips on search engine optimization basics, including “Viral Marketing and Linkbait on the Web”.
- Higher-level stuff like tips on pagerank sculpting.
- Nifty tools for measuring keyword difficulty, basic site diagnostics (not PythiaSEO, but far easier to use) and ranking trackers.
- Access to the SEOMoz link and social network directories.
- Discounts on other services.
Yes, I’m a paid shill in this case. Actually, I’m only a paid shill if you sign up. Otherwise I’m just prattling on.
But I am a paying customer over at SEOMoz. I’ve also done a Whiteboard Friday with Rand. They’re a great group and provide a fantastic service for very little cash. If you’re doing SEO on your own, or want to become an SEO, you have to sign up. There’s no substitute.