Job Posting Title:
The Portent Analytics Strategist is adept at finding insights in data and working directly with small business, mid-sized, and enterprise clients, building their trust in Portent’s value. They enable and empower our search marketing teams to do better, data-driven work through building and maintaining internal tools and reporting methods.
- Build innovative reporting and insight solutions using existing internal and external tools.
- Perform analytics reviews and opportunity gap analyses with minimal oversight, including helping clients execute on prescribed recommendations.
- Migrate clients seamlessly to Google Tag Manager, including dataLayer enrichment.
- Analyze CRM data and provide recommendations on how to integrate with web analytics.
- Maintain client relationships which may include the coordination of client contact points (calls, emails, deliverables).
- Maintain excellent communication standards with all clients and keep each client well-informed regarding key performance indicator trends.
- Assist with marketing materials for Portent and the Analytics department (white papers, case studies, audits).
- Assist with continuing education for the Analytics team and other Portent employees.
- Contribute to the Analytics section of the Portent blog.
- Continuous learning in the field of search marketing and related search industry topics.
- Be a resource for the Analytics team on new ideas, strategies, and troubleshooting support for other strategists.
- Intermediate knowledge of the entire Google 360 Suite (including Analytics, Tag Manager and
- Data Studio).
- Working knowledge of non-Google analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics and third-party data visualization and reporting tools like CrazyEgg, Hotjar, Tableau and Funnel.io.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Intermediate understanding of SEO, PPC, Social Media, and Content Marketing.
- Ability to manage a diverse set of client accounts independently.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with clients, staff, and senior management.
- Superb time management skills.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to problem solve.
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 60 marketers with offices in Seattle and Salt Lake City. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing for over 20 years. At Portent, you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and work on challenging and rewarding projects for some of the world’s biggest brands. We also like to reward our employees:
- Flexible work from home schedules
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees