The Analytics Strategist completes client work under the supervision of the Analytics Team Lead or other individual contributor within the Portent Team. Portent is a digital marketing agency dedicated to supporting a variety of clients within various industries and a large part of the Clearlink family of brands. The Strategist is expected to operate independently of their Team Lead/contributor, but is guided by them. They work directly with Client Partners and clients to complete their work. They require minimal supervision to complete projects and are equipped to make ‘Leaf’ decisions on a daily basis. They are successful if they deliver high quality work without needing significant review from a Team Lead or Client Partner.
Strategists will have client facing responsibilities. Communication will be overseen and approved by the Team Lead or Senior Strategists.
Strategists will specialize on individual accounts as instructed by the Team Lead, and be overseen in that specialization by the Team Lead or Senior Strategists.
The Impact You Will Make
- Support the Analytics Team Lead to help execute for clients in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and third-party analytics platforms.
- Monitor client marketing channels, seek out growth opportunities, and provide broad strategic insight to internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with Senior Strategists to offer recommendations including:
a/b testing plans, cross-channel opportunities, and event tracking.
- Track, measure, and report on all client work each month via creating and maintaining automated dashboards, partnering with Portent’s content, search, and social teams when needed.
- Manage client communication and interaction for the team in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices.
What You Need
- 2-4 years of Analytics marketing experience
- Intermediate working knowledge of analytics tools, including: Adobe Analytics suite (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager), Google Analytics suite (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio) and other third-party analytics platforms.
Portent Agency Cornerstones
We expect the Analytics Strategist to demonstrate an emerging skill set of the following cornerstones:
- Superior communicator. Clearly articulates verbal and written messages with appropriate voice, tone, and content. Actively listens and engages in meetings, and displays strong asynchronous communication practices outside of meetings through email/Slack. Proven ability to interface effectively with clients and third-party stakeholders.
- Reliable teammate. Takes ownership. Work product is consistently thorough, complete, accurate, and delivered on time. Understands and follows through on the expectations of our schedule, deadline, and project management processes.
- Professionally Mature. Highly motivated, autonomous, resilient, and proactively works to better themselves. Shows up with an optimistic attitude, ready to work in a productive manner. Realistic in what is achievable and demonstrates the ability to be trusted. Displays genuine curiosity for their craft, our business, and partners with those around them to bring groups together.
- Key Contributor. Drives positive outcomes for our clients and our business. Understands our agency’s standard processes and services and contributes to our business development engine. Shows deep knowledge of our craft and contributes to the digital marketing industry in a meaningful way.
- Impact Leader. Shares the vision of their work, team, and the agency at large. Praises fellow team members. Advocates for their needs and the needs of their team. Understands the big picture and makes the right decisions with strong business acumen.
Perks Just For You
- Medical/Vision/Dental – Clearlink offers employees competitive health coverage options for you and your family. (Yes, this includes domestic partners too!)
- 401k Matching – After one year of employment, employees are eligible for a 401k company match.
- Flexible time off – Time off starts at 20 days annually accrued on a weekly basis, and increases with tenure.
- Paid Parental Leave – Employees can benefit from 2 weeks paid parental leave during their first year, and up to 6 weeks following one year of employment.
- Tuition & Conference Funding– We have a dedicated budget for tuition reimbursement and work-related conferences.
- Learning and Development – Clearlink offers a choice-based learning program focused on development (skills, career path, leadership), our business, and your well-being (boundaries, communication, work-life balance).
- Home office assistance – Corporate new hires get up to a $200 desk reimbursement.
- Pick your perks allowance – Clearlink partners with Fringe to offer employees the greater benefit of exploring their hobbies and interests with a monthly accrual of points to spend on things they love. (AirBnB, InstaCart, Cruises, etc.
More About Us
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe everyone is a part; no one is apart.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Who We Are
At Clearlink, we value a people-first mentality by providing our employees with resources and flexibility to live their best lives, strive to build brands that guide users to decisions, and excel in the ever-changing digital marketing and tech industry. We believe in opening doors for new opportunities and empowering our people. Our team of Clearlinkers are highly driven, inquisitive, diverse, empathetic, and exceptionally passionate individuals.
Clearlink is comprised of a family of brands dedicated to helping customers find the best products and services. This position is open on our Portent team. Working with Portent is more than just a job; it’s a chance to build your career alongside some of the most passionate marketers in the industry. You’ll tackle digital marketing challenges with a group of people you can count on, learn from, and trust. And you’ll have a lot of fun while doing it.
Why Work For Us
We care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people by working together in an environment where everyone can make an impact, no matter what your area of expertise is. As Clearlinkers, we value the meaning of community, and we celebrate our diversity through our Employee Resource Groups. Our ever-expanding reach means we’re always finding more ways to help people make better decisions that improve their everyday lives, which is why we need you!
This role is open to candidates in the following states: AZ, CA, FL, ID, KY, MN, NC, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI.