Benefits & Wellness Manager
Aug 16 2018
Job Posting Title:
Benefits & Wellness Manager
The Benefits and Wellness team at Clearlink is growing! It’s an exciting time to join an awesome HR team!!! We need a Benefits Analyst to help support our core benefits and award winning wellness program!
The Benefits and Wellness Manager will maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all Clearlink benefit plans, including: plan design & strategy, details of administration, legal ramifications, connections to technology and how each benefit fits within the overall Clearlink Compensation and Benefits Strategy.
Includes, but is not limited to the following tasks and duties:
- Facilitating, and monitoring employee enrollment in various benefits (including communications like Benefits Orientation, 360Fit orientations, etc.)
- Paying benefits bills accurately and timely
- Necessary integrations & systems (work closely with HR Technology team)
- Regular contact and managing relationship with benefits broker and other vendors
- Ensure compliance with federal regulations as it applies to benefit plans
- Resolve unique and escalated employee issues
- Serve as subject matter expert for all HR team member questions
- Receive tasks as assigned, prioritize appropriately, and follow through to 100% completion
- Annual open enrollment – together with internal partners (People Team, Communications, etc.)
This Manager will “own” the following:
- Large pieces of the Clearlink Benefits portfolio (such as the wellness program, HSA, etc), as assigned. This includes:
- In-depth understanding of the purpose, design & execution of the program, and how that piece fits with other benefits.
- Frequent, regular communication with both the external vendor/partner, as well as internal Clearlink stakeholders regarding specific piece(s)
- Recommendations for proactive improvements to consider (along with prior research to fully understand impacts to big picture’)
- Process improvements to current benefits offerings and administrative processes (including documentation of current practices)
- Troubleshooting of errors with integrations or technology – including a full understanding of what happened, why, and how to prevent in the future.
A successful person in this role will be hard working, persistent, reliable, excited to learn, willing to help out, critically thinking of how to improve (both personally and all tasks/processes), adaptable, coachable, “do whatever it takes” team-first mentality.
- 3-5 years experience
- Administration of all “core benefits” (medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, etc.)
- Experience in education/orientation of benefits, and facilitating employee enrollments & changes
- Coordinating annual Open Enrollment
- Workday HRIS expertise
- Experience administering/tracking FMLA, Leave of Absence and/or ADA accommodations
- Experience administering, and educating employees regarding Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Experience with Self-Funded Medical plans
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50, Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign, and many more. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Salt Lake City