Oct 22 2018
Job Posting Title:
- Optimize data (both underlying data structure and delivery method) for use by reporting platforms.
- Work with new noSQL, Document, and Graph databases.
- Learn and assist with our Extract Transform and Load (ETL) process for bringing data into the warehouse in order to turn it into usable information.
- Partner with various users company wide to build a strong data driven culture through the use of information based decision making.
- Help these users access and understand the data and metrics in the data warehouse.
- Developing appropriate new metrics to be used across the business.
- Maintaining Documentation
- AWS Environment Experience
- 3 years of Python or node experience.
- Can construct complex SQL queries
- Clickstream web analytics data management experience.
- In-depth quality assurance expertise.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Requires high proficiency in both written and verbal. Most communication involves technical/specific terminology, logical development of arguments or processes and requires clarity of expression.
- Requires high degree of independent judgment and problem solving of complex problems.
- Data auditing skills to verify data integrity and understand discrepancies
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Salt Lake City