Who We’re Looking For – Digital Analytics Manager
Here is your opportunity to contribute to and guide an analytics team with some of the best digital marketing talent in the industry.
Portent is hiring a Digital Analytics Manager to come alongside several top-tier analytics practitioners and help them better collect, draw insights from, and optimize around client data sets.
This role will ensure our clients are working with clean data in their web analytics, advertising, and social media platforms at the outset of our engagements, building dashboards for client partners based on that data. They would also be comfortable making changes in tag management platforms to implement our tracking recommendations.
They’ll also assist our burgeoning Conversion Rate Optimization team in technical A/B testing configurations, as well as conducting pre- and post-test analyses.
What You’ll Do
- Acting as a deputy for the Director of Analytics and help the analytics team with real-time technical problem solving
- Functioning as a liaison between agency Senior Leadership and the analytics team
- Executing web analytics audits and implementing the recommendations from those audits in development specifications and tag management solutions like Google Tag Manager
- Building dashboards in Google Data Studio by connecting to various client data sources including: web analytics, advertising and social platforms, and search engine keyword tracking tools.
- Building variations in Experimentation tools such as Optimizely and Google Optimize
Technical Skills Desired
- Understanding digital analytics data models and data collection standard methodologies
- Understanding digital marketing tactics and how they work together
- Experience working with advertising platforms like Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Experience working with tag management platforms like Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, or Tealium
- Web Analytics knowledge specifically in tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with data visualization tools like Google Data Studio, Tableau, or Power BI
- Experience working with A/B testing tools like Google Optimize and Optimizely
Succeeding in this role isn’t just about technical knowledge. It’s equally important to be able to effectively navigate working with both coworkers and clients.
- Professional communicator. You share updates and ideas optimally. You excel in communicating how and when plans or strategy change. You know when to listen, when to reach out, and the best way to connect with each of your respective partners.
- Hardworking. You’re focused, driven, and proactive when it comes to pushing the agency to do better. You take initiative and work with purpose. Broadly speaking, you give a care and you share that passion with your team.
- Accountable. You take ownership of the things for which you are responsible. You’re self-reliant, excellent at problem-solving, and results-oriented. You’re the first person to take responsibility, and you don’t wait to see where things end up. You’re not afraid to challenge process, especially if that process doesn’t work.
- Adaptable. When a pivot is required, you do so easily and help the agency and your clients pivot with you. You adapt based on feedback, and you’re comfortable figuring things out as you go.
- Collaborative. You thrive in working across multiple practice areas and providing/receiving feedback.
- Goal-oriented. You stay focused on the goal at hand while constantly mapping recommendations back to clients’ (or the agency’s) critical metrics and goals.
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 40+ hardworking digital marketers, originally founded in Seattle, now with team members across the country. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies to achieve their digital marketing goals for over 25 years, working in conjunction with many of the world’s biggest brands. We’ve built an outstanding team comprised of professionals in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Digital PR, CRO, Analytics, and Development to consistently deliver results for our dynamic book of agency clients.
Working at Portent means becoming part of a team dedicated to acquiring the knowledge and expertise that will keep us on the front lines of innovation in our craft. Not only are we passionate about gaining that knowledge, but we are also dedicated to sharing it with fellow team members, clients, and the digital marketing community. This cultural focus on teaching and inclusivity inherently drives connections between our people. Pair this culture with our organizational focus for career development paths and we hope that it’s easy to see yourself working here.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Award-winning healthcare and wellness programs
- Generous paid time off- 20 days off in your first year, in addition to paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401K
- Weekly pay
- Detailed skill development and training programs
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
We offer a fully remote hiring process: this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future tis role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.