Display Channel Lead
Jun 22 2018
Job Posting Title:
Display Channel Lead
As the Display Channel Lead, you’ll own acquisition and retargeting display execution and optimization for a large e-commerce and bricks and mortar client. Your efforts will drive brand awareness, online transactions and in-store visits. In this role, you’ll handle media planning and ad trafficking; the programs you implement will align with our cross-channel customer marketing efforts. You’ll build and maintain relationships with relevant marketing partners, brand stakeholders and industry experts to ensure the display program stays at the forefront of innovation.
This position reports to the Sr. Marketing Director and works closely with both account management and the brand.
We’re looking for a natural problem-solver with analytical skills. You have that rare combination of technical ability and exceptional communication and would be just as comfortable manipulating data in Excel as you would be establishing a new relationship with a marketing partner, client or vendor.
- Work with a wide group of stakeholders to develop media plans in line with business objectives. Execute these plans accordingly, providing analysis & insight on performance.
- Management of a marketing budget and responsibility for program performance and returns from that budget.
- Forecasting and planning for the display program.
- Feedback on creative design of ads and continual testing of ads, landing pages and customer experience to improve returns.
- Research new industry developments and source new tools and opportunities to enhance marketing capabilities for the display channel.
- Monitor and evaluate competitors’ ads and programs.
- Continually expand knowledge of our customers and their online behavior.
- Understand the specific metrics and profitability of the websites and brand.
- Present opportunities and pitch programs directly to our brand team or client.
- BS in Business or a related field
- 3-5 years display experience
- Experience managing marketing programs that are held to a specific profit margin, KPI or ROAS
- Expert-level knowledge of Display methods and best practices
- Extensive experience with The Trade Desk and DoubleClick (or other self-serve DSP)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience developing pixel and tag placing strategy as well as troubleshooting and QA.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Excellent ability to communicate and present to senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness take on additional responsibility
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50, Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign, and many more. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Salt Lake City