Aug 16 2018
Job Posting Title:
The EVP, Medicare Insurance is accountable to the CEO and will provide leadership and direction in formulating and executing the mission, strategic plan and the monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives of the Company’s Medicare Insurance business. The executive will be responsible for the P&L of the medicare business unit and will be ultimately responsible for its success. Additionally, his or her responsibilities will include:
Leadership & Management
- Provide leadership and direction to the medicare team and other functional leaders to ensure the business unit’s strategic plan is translated into tactical goals and objectives that ensure performance objectives are met or exceeded. Work to achieve goals while overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies. Implement corrective action as needed.
- Promote a culture that reflects the Company’s values, encourages superior performance, and rewards productivity.
- Provide inspiring leadership to strengthen the business unit’s services and brand and to motivate the entire employee base. Attract, build, develop, retain and lead a high-performing team and recruit new talent as necessary. Empower and equip employees to consistently deliver successful results – ensure the organization is properly organized and staffed to achieve business objectives.
- See “the big picture” and develop and execute plans that produce successful results. Keen sense of urgency about reaching targets / goals.
- Effectively articulate the business strategy, performance objectives and key results to senior leadership, team members and other stakeholders, including, but not limited to, the parent company senior leadership and board of directors.
- Subject Matter Expertise and Business Development
- Provide expertise and direction related to regulatory compliance, industry best practices, carrier relations and distribution strategy for the medicare insurance industry.
- Develop and enhance core service offerings while building and strengthening relationships with new and existing carrier partners.
- Oversee the marketing, sales, technology and other processes and management necessary to accomplish goals and objectives.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years in the medicare or general health insurance industry
- Experience with leading and managing teams of 100+ people
- A strong understanding of customer acquisition and direct response marketing
- Experience with call center operations and/or field distribution is a plus
- Prior experience managing multi-million dollar P&L’s
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50, Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign,
and many more. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Salt Lake City