The Inbound Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution of all content related to promoting the Portent brand. This is an in-house role at the agency, working to effectively grow the quantity and quality of inbound-generated leads for our business development pipeline. This role drives our inbound marketing strategy forward, both completing tasks and effectively partnering with subject matter experts across the agency.
The Inbound Marketing Manager is dedicated to building the Portent brand with the goal of lead generation, reporting directly to the head of the agency.
- Be responsible for the strategy and execution of a long-term content marketing strategy that builds the agency’s notoriety as subject matter authorities in digital marketing.
- Own the strategy and execution of the editorial process for Portent’s blog.
- Be responsible for the strategy and execution of effective lead nurturing email marketing campaigns.
- Lead the process for creating hub pages, ebooks, and other long-form content on portent.com.
- Partner with Digital PR team and agency subject matter experts to secure speaking opportunities on webinars, podcasts, and conferences.
- Partner with client teams across the agency to develop and produce compelling case studies for business development and award submissions.
- Partner with Social Media, SEO, and Digital PR team to execute content promotion and distribution efforts.
- Partner with Development team to maintain all content on portent.com.
- Review, analyze, and report on pertinent KPIs.
Tools and Technology
It’s important that the Inbound Marketing Manager understands the agency’s tools and technology. Experience with the following is desired:
- Google Analytics
- Google Suite
It’s important that our Inbound Marketing Manager understands the agency’s work product, culture, processes, and operations.
We expect our Inbound Marketing Manager to have:
- A well-rounded understanding of digital marketing
- Deep knowledge of the internal teams throughout the organization
- An understanding of the agency’s values, goals, initiatives, and philosophy
We expect our Inbound Marketing Manager to demonstrate an expert skill set of the following cornerstones:
- Superior Communicator. Clearly articulates verbal and written messages with appropriate voice, tone, and content. Actively listens and engages in meetings, and displays strong asynchronous communication practices outside of meetings through email and Slack. Consistent track record to interface effectively with internal and third-party partners.
- Reliable Teammate. Takes ownership. Work product is consistently thorough, complete, accurate, and delivered on time. Understands and follows through on the expectations of our schedule, deadline, and project management processes.
- Professionally Mature. Highly motivated, autonomous, resilient, and proactively works to better themselves. Shows up with an optimistic attitude, ready to work in a productive manner. Realistic in what is achievable and demonstrates the ability to be trusted. Displays genuine curiosity for their craft, our business, and partners with those around them to bring groups together.
- Key Contributor. Drives positive outcomes for our agency. Understands our agency’s standard processes and services, contributing to our business development engine. Shows deep knowledge of our craft and contributes to the digital marketing industry in a significant way.
- Impact Leader. Shares the vision of their work, team, and the agency at large. Praises fellow team members. Advocates for their needs and the needs of their team. Understands the big picture and makes the right decisions with strong intuition for business.
In addition to competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award winning tenure based benefits program. Employees have a path for 100% of healthcare premiums to be paid in full for themselves and anyone on our plan. (Yes, this includes domestic partners too!)
- A generous time-off policy that starts at 20 days of paid vacation accrued per year for corporate employees.
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities.
- An up to $200 desk reimbursement for all corporate new hires.
- Fringe Benefits – A “pick your perks” platform for employees to utilize what fits their wants and needs.
We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people. This role is open to candidates in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, FL, ID, IL, KY, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. (#LI-Remote)