Insurance Licensing Manager
Apr 24 2018
Job Posting Title:
Insurance Licensing Manager
The Licensing Manager is responsible for maintaining a compliant agent/agency in all 50 states.
This position will serve as a subject matter expert in all things insurance licensing designed to
ensure compliance, minimize risk, and avoid adverse cost implications. This position will oversee
a group of licensing specialist to ensure new hire licensing is compliant and done quickly. This
position will also oversee all agent/agency insurance license renewals in all 50 states for
Property, Casualty, Life, and Health. This position will build current relationships with our Carrier
Partners as well as State Departments of Insurance.
- Manages all credentialing aspects for agents/agencies so that they can become licensed
- insurance representatives for Property, Casualty, Life, and Health in all 50 states.
- Manages and collaborates with staff on credentialing initiatives and to ensure accuracy and
- Coordinates all required approvals with appropriate parties.
- Ensures contract compliance and adherence with carrier partner policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with the compliance department, and
- state DOIs and cross-functional areas.
- Maintains focus on quality in completing internal processes correctly and efficiently.
- Oversee a team of agents who: receives, processes and triages all incoming contracts and
- licensing requests.
- Maintains contract files and is the liaison/single-point- of-contact for special projects, internal audit,
- core, agent service organization and other functional areas for contract/license copies and
- Influences and fosters team behavior and effectiveness in meeting company goals.
- Applies well-developed and effective planning techniques in managing the day-to- day operations
- and balancing priorities.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel with reporting capability
- Minimum of 3+ year(s) of experience with Insurance Licensing and Contracting
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build and develop relationships
- internally and with partners
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50, Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign, and many more. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees