Who We’re Looking For
A Junior Content Strategy Specialist completes client work under the supervision and direction of the Team Lead or other individual contributors within the team. They are successful if they complete client-based work on a regular basis and understand how their work fits into the overall strategy for a client project.
Junior Specialists will not typically have client-facing responsibilities unless such communications are approved by the Team Lead.
Junior Specialists will work agnostically across client accounts but may specialize on individual accounts as instructed by the Team Lead.
What You’ll Do
- Support other Content Strategy team practitioners to help complete client projects
- Partner with Strategists and Senior Strategists to complete content audits and provide on-page recommendations, build editorial calendars, and develop copy briefs
- Partner with Strategists and Senior Strategists to track, measure, and report on all campaign work each month
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives
- Stay current with industry trends and standard methodologies
What You Need
- 1-2 years of professional working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Basic knowledge of content and UX standard methodologies
- Basic knowledge of Content Strategy tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Hotjar, AdobeXD, Ahrefs, Moz, and SEMRush (preferred but not required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with senior management
- Ability to complete assigned initiatives promptly
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-reliant, excellent problem solver, results oriented
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to problem solve
More About Portent
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 40+ hardworking digital marketers, originally founded in Seattle, now with team members across the country. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies to achieve their digital marketing goals for over 25 years, working in conjunction with many of the world’s biggest brands. We’ve built a killer team comprised of experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Digital PR, CRO, Analytics, and Development to consistently deliver results for our dynamic book of agency clients.
Working at Portent means becoming part of a team dedicated to acquiring the knowledge and expertise that will keep us on the front lines of innovation in our craft. Not only are we passionate about gaining that knowledge, but we are also dedicated to sharing it with fellow team members, clients, and the digital marketing community. This cultural focus on teaching and inclusivity inherently drives connections between our people. Pair this culture with our organizational focus for career development paths and we hope that it’s easy to see yourself working here.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Award-winning healthcare and wellness programs
- Generous paid time off- 20 days off in your first year, in addition to paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401K
- Weekly pay
- Detailed skill development and training programs
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
*Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
*COVID-19/Remote Work Update
We learned from the new reality of Coronavirus (COVID-19) that remote hiring, onboarding, and ongoing employment is not only possible but adds value for our people and to our business. The accomplishments of our team while working in a remote capacity catalyzed us to embrace remote work as a long term strategy, and we are now hiring in WA, UT, AZ, CO, FL, IL, MN MO, NC and OR. While our day-to-day approach has changed, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping people to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.