Job Posting Title:
Junior Project Manager
Who We’re Looking for
Junior Project Manager – Portent
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager ready to roll up their sleeves to help our digital marketing services team drive results across our diverse list of clients.
As a Project Manager, you’ll act as a bridge between what we need to do and how we'll get it done. You’ll work alongside key leadership members, account managers, and marketers to help push our agency forward.
In simpler terms, you’ll help keep us on track.
Breaking Down Your Day–to–Day:
- Simultaneously manage multiple project teams that vary in size, scope, and difficulty
- Manage team member schedules as they pertain to sprint goals
- Identify and explain dependencies and milestones, while tracking the progress of marketing projects
- Identify and remove any project roadblocks
- Manage and communicate shifting priorities to ensure projects reach completion by expected due dates
- Build project backlog and sprint plans in collaboration with account managers and cross-functional team members
- Own and facilitate communication in weekly stand-ups, backlog planning, backlog refinement, sprint planning, and sprint retrospective meetings
- Be a key driver to a culture of accountability
- Act as a go-to resource for project-related questions and concerns
What You Need
- 1+ years of experience as a project manager
- Proven understanding of basic digital marketing concepts
- Experience managing projects involving multiple resources and channels
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Ability to assume new responsibilities as priorities change
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate within a team of Project Managers to learn and grow
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team is comprised of 50 digital marketers with offices in Seattle and Salt Lake City. We’ve been supporting Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing for over 20 years and relish continuing to learn about our ever-evolving industry.
At Portent, you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and work on challenging and rewarding projects. We thrive on our inclusive and empowering work culture, where everyone has the support to do their best work and grow in their careers.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Flexible work from home schedules
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over one month of paid time off to start
- 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave
- Matching 401K
- Get paid every Friday!
- Monthly wellness activities
- Quarterly company outings
- One Friday a month dedicated to skill development and training
- Fully-stocked lunch room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees