Marketing Manager (AZ)/Scottsdale
Jun 22 2018
Job Posting Title:
Marketing Manager (AZ)/Scottsdale
If you love navigating uncharted territory, leading exceptional cross-functional teams, and delivering results, this may be the job for you!
You’ll find the Marketing Manager role at Clearlink is unique. You’re given the support, budget, and resources to fulfill your vision while also receiving license to try new things and dive headfirst into exciting new initiatives. Instead of spending your time on proposals and pitches, you spend your time leading strategy, enacting change, and getting things done.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer and leader who can create marketing strategies from scratch, has a proven track record of success, and is highly motivated to reach and exceed goals. You will help grow the business through optimizing current tactics and testing and developing new channels.
At Clearlink, the core of our business relies on creating and maintaining valuable relationships, and as a Marketing Manager, you will connect with employees and help contribute to a fun, positive work environment that facilitates creative ideas and inspires employees to meet aggressive goals.
The Consumer Brands team has experienced rapid growth over the last few years and has high expectations for our leaders. We’re looking for someone who can quickly hit the ground running and help us continue our success.
- With guidance from your Marketing Director, create a long-term marketing strategy and roadmap that clarifies vision for your team’s brand/website, including channel mix, projects or campaigns, and overall priorities.
- Collaborate with your team to develop and execute content and website strategies that align with overall business objectives.
- Review, analyze, and report on core business KPIs, including forecasted vs actual opportunities, call-through-rates, website traffic, and more (outlined below).
- Seek out new marketing opportunities through market research: conferences, client meetings, collaboration with sales, etc.
- Manage project priorities as needed.
- Set standard of excellence/quality in marketing initiatives including project completion, content creation, KPIs, etc.
- Help lead a cross-functional digital marketing team comprised of a content strategist, SEO specialist, PPC specialist, copywriter, editor, designer, front-end developer, and other team members with a focus on execution and career growth & development.
- Build and develop a marketing team that is competent, knowledgeable, engaged, and efficient; assist in making staffing and hiring decisions
- Work with PPC, SEO, Print, Affiliate, New Channels, Research & Testing, CRO, Video, and more
- Leverage PM, compliance, and analysts to shepherd projects through the production process and to ensure business objectives are met.
- Raise any roadblocks or concerns in a timely manner with appropriate team members when support services are not meeting expectations.
- Manage day-to-day personnel issues within team.
Your Core KPIs:
- Brand and website revenue and profitability
- Website traffic
- New customer acquisition
- Qualified visits from channels
- Qualified calls from visits
- Channel specific CPAs and profitability
- Year-over-Year Growth
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or business, related field, or equivalent experience
- Independent thinker with ability to work with minimal direction or supervision
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in Paid and Organic Search; AdWords, Bing, Search Console, etc.
- WordPress experience preferred
- Experience managing marketing teams
- Experience with Search marketing and competitive research tools like Moz, SEMRush, rank tracking tools, etc.
- Experience building content plans and/or editorial calendars for digital publications/websites
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Passionate, driven to achieve progress and growth
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and prioritize effectively
- General business and financial acumen.
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has a brand new, state-of-the-art office in Scottsdale, Arizona. Clearlink has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable relationships every day. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees