Partner Strategy Manager
Jul 21 2018
Job Posting Title:
Partner Strategy Manager
If you love navigating uncharted territory, working collaboratively to achieve results, and expanding relationships with key digital marketing clients, then this may be the job for you!
This person is the guardian of the strategic customer relationship and will represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned clients and ultimately ensure their needs and expectations are met by the company.
What we’re looking for:
We’d love to talk to you if you’re familiar with the intricacies of affiliate marketing, have business development and/or account management experience, feel comfortable navigating an organization to get buy-in, have strong business acumen, and get excited about being a part of a growing business.
At Clearlink, the core of our business relies on creating and maintaining valuable relationships, and as an Account Manager, your reach will span across every team in the department. You’ll connect with employees and help contribute to a fun, positive work environment that facilitates creative ideas and inspires employees to meet aggressive goals.
The Consumer Brands team has experienced rapid growth over the last few years and has high expectations for our leaders. We’re looking for someone who can quickly hit the ground running and help us continue our success.
- Establish connections with key stakeholders at targeted companies
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including Sales Centers, Digital Marketing (Paid Search, SEO, Display, etc), Information Technology, and Accounting, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Assess, clarify, and validate the customers’ needs on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with internal teams to formulate media strategies, develop solutions and uncover new opportunities
- Maintain a roadmap for growth with new and existing clients
- Uncover opportunities in current or prospective industries
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Account Management team
- Achieve revenue growth of 50% YoY
- This role reports to the EVP of Strategic Accounts with accountability to the VP of Consumer Brands
- Proven ability to manage a team of interactive professionals as well as collaborate with department heads and executives on company-wide initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in digital marketing account management or similar role with a demonstrated track record of over-achievement a plus
- Experience planning, buying or managing interactive media, specifically in paid search (SEM), display and search engine optimization (SEO) a plus
- Direct response client background a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build and develop relationships internally and with partners
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel with advanced reporting capability
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage priorities
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50, Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign, and many more. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Salt Lake City