Job Posting Title:
The PPC Strategist role at Portent is responsible for building and optimizing paid search initiatives for a growing book of business. The ideal candidate is someone who can drive client relationships forward with the technical experience to achieve campaign goals and the interpersonal skills needed to build lasting relationships with clients.
- Support the PPC Team Lead and other PPC team practitioners to help execute for clients on Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other major paid advertising platforms.
- Monitor and optimize client accounts, seeking out growth opportunities and assessing performance on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with Strategists and Senior Strategists to offer account recommendations for opportunities, including: goals, campaign strategies, tactics, budgets, and timelines.
- Track, measure, and report on all campaign work each month, partnering with Portent’s Analytics team when needed.
- Manage client communication and interaction for the team in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices.
Position Requirements & Competencies
- 2-3 years of PPC marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
- Intermediate working knowledge of major PPC platforms as well as analytics suites.
- Proven experience managing paid search, display, shopping, and remarketing campaigns.
- Intermediate working knowledge of PPC tools, including (but not limited to) Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads Editor, SEMRush.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff.
- Ability to execute on assigned initiatives promptly.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-reliant, excellent problem solver, results oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to problem solve.
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 60 marketers with offices in Seattle and Salt Lake City. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing for over 20 years. At Portent, you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and work on challenging and rewarding projects for some of the world’s biggest brands. We also like to reward our employees:
- Flexible work from home schedules
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees