Who We’re Looking For – PPC Strategist
Do you have a knack for analytics and an eye for content that can reach target audiences? We are currently looking for a PPC Strategist to join our hardworking team of marketers to help our content reach the audiences we’re seeking. Join our team here at Portent and you’ll work with some of the biggest and most exciting brands, an outstanding team of driven people, and with cutting-edge tools and tactics every day.
What You’ll Do
- Support the PPC Team Lead and other PPC team practitioners to help execute for clients on Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and other major paid advertising platforms
- Supervise and optimize client accounts, seeking out growth opportunities and assessing performance on an ongoing basis
- Partner with Strategists and Senior Strategists to offer account recommendations for opportunities, including: goals, campaign strategies, tactics, budgets, and timelines
- Track, measure, and report on all campaign work each month, partnering with Portent’s Analytics team when needed
- Manage client communication and interaction for the team in a timely and consistent fashion
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 years of PPC marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Intermediate working knowledge of major PPC platforms as well as analytics suites
- Proven experience managing paid search, display, shopping, and remarketing campaigns
- Intermediate working knowledge of PPC tools, including (but not limited to) Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads Editor, SEMRush
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with senior management and staff
- Ability to execute on assigned initiatives promptly
- Self-reliant, excellent problem solver, results-oriented
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 40+ hardworking digital marketers, originally founded in Seattle, now with team members across the country. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies to achieve their digital marketing goals for over 25 years, working in conjunction with many of the world’s biggest brands. We’ve built a killer team comprised of experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Digital PR, CRO, Analytics, and Development to consistently deliver results for our dynamic book of agency clients.
Working at Portent means becoming part of a team dedicated to acquiring the knowledge and expertise that will keep us on the front lines of innovation in our craft. Not only are we passionate about gaining that knowledge, but we are also dedicated to sharing it with fellow team members, clients, and the digital marketing community. This cultural focus on teaching and inclusivity inherently drives connections between our people. Pair this culture with our organizational focus for career development paths and we hope that it’s easy to see yourself working here.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Award-winning healthcare and wellness programs
- Generous paid time off- 20 days off in your first year, in addition to paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401K
- Weekly pay
- Detailed skill development and training programs
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
*COVID-19/Remote Work Update
We learned from the new reality of Coronavirus (COVID-19) that remote hiring, onboarding, and ongoing employment is not only possible but adds value for our people and to our business. The accomplishments of our team while working in a remote capacity catalyzed us to embrace remote work as a long-term strategy, and we are now hiring in AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, MN, NY, NC, OR, UT, and WA. While our day-to-day approach has changed, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping people to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.