Who We’re Looking For – Senior Analytics Strategist
The Senior Analytics Strategist owns a discipline-specific strategy for a client. They require no supervision, work directly with clients and Client Partners to complete their work, and oftentimes train team members on their expertise. Senior Strategists are equipped to make ‘Branch’ decisions on a regular basis. They are successful if they are driving channel-specific strategy on client projects while helping their team produce other well-rounded strategists.
Senior strategists will have extensive client-facing responsibilities.
Senior Strategists will specialize in individual accounts with limited oversight, reporting to the Director of Analytics.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Director of Analytics to help execute for clients in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and third-party analytics platforms
- Monitor client marketing channels, seek out growth opportunities, optimize cross-channel efforts, and provides expert strategic insight around all marketing goals
- Partner with the Analytics Director to develop strategic recommendations for cross-channel opportunities, including a/b testing plans, budget forecasting, performance projections, and event tracking
- Track, measure, and report on all client work each month via building and maintaining automated dashboards, partnering with Portent’s content, search, and social teams when needed
- Build and manage multiple client relationships by serving as the day-to-day contact while proactively engaging on client issues
- Assist with new business and client-renewal growth efforts
- Share knowledge and experience across the Analytics team and agency through presentations, individual training, and leading team training
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives
What You Need
- 4-6 years of Analytics marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or relevant experience
- Advanced working knowledge of major analytics platforms, including analytics suites and paid interfaces
- Advanced working knowledge of analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics suite (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager), Google Analytics suite (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio), and other third-party analytics platforms
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively connect with senior management and staff
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong client relationships and client service management
- Excellent time management skills and ability to execute assigned initiatives promptly
- Self-reliant, excellent problem-solver, results-oriented
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to problem solve
More About Portent
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 40+ hardworking digital marketers, originally founded in Seattle, now with team members across the country. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies to achieve their digital marketing goals for over 25 years, working in conjunction with many of the world’s biggest brands. We’ve built a killer team comprised of experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Digital PR, CRO, Analytics, and Development to consistently deliver results for our dynamic book of agency clients.
Working at Portent means becoming part of a team dedicated to acquiring the knowledge and expertise that will keep us on the front lines of innovation in our craft. Not only are we passionate about gaining that knowledge, but we are also dedicated to sharing it with fellow team members, clients, and the digital marketing community. This cultural focus on teaching and inclusivity inherently drives connections between our people. Pair this culture with our organizational focus for career development paths and we hope that it’s easy to see yourself working here.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Award-winning healthcare and wellness programs
- Generous paid time off- 20 days off in your first year, in addition to paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401K
- Weekly pay
- Detailed skill development and training programs
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
*Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
*COVID-19/Remote Work Update
We learned from the new reality of Coronavirus (COVID-19) that remote hiring, onboarding, and ongoing employment is not only possible but adds value for our people and to our business. The accomplishments of our team while working in a remote capacity catalyzed us to embrace remote work as a long term strategy, and we are now hiring in WA, UT, AZ, CO, FL, IL, MN MO, NY, NC OR. While our day-to-day approach has changed, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping people to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.