Who We’re Looking For – Senior PPC Strategist
The Senior PPC Strategist owns discipline-specific strategy for a client. They require no supervision, work directly with clients and Client Partners to complete their work, and often train team members based on their expertise. Senior Strategists are equipped to make ‘Branch’ decisions on a regular basis. They are successful if they are driving channel-specific strategy on client projects while helping their team produce other well-rounded strategies.
Senior Strategists will have extensive client-facing responsibilities.
Senior Strategists will specialize on individual accounts with limited oversight, as instructed by the Team Lead.
What You’ll Do
- Support the PPC Team Lead and other PPC team members to help execute for clients on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other major paid advertising platforms
- Monitor and optimize client accounts, seeking out growth opportunities, assessing performance, and partnering with other Strategists and Senior Strategists to drive strategy seeking to meet the client’s marketing goals
- Partner with Strategists and other Senior Strategists to offer account recommendations for opportunities, including goals, campaign strategies, tactics, budgets, and timelines
- Track, measure, and report on all campaign work each month, partnering with Portent’s Analytics team when needed
- Build and manage multiple client relationships by serving as the day-to-day contact while proactively engaging on client issues
- Assist with new business and client-renewal growth efforts
- Share knowledge and experience across the PPC team and agency through presentations, individual trainings, and leading team trainings
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives
What You Need
- 4-6 years of PPC marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Advanced working knowledge of major PPC platforms, toolsets, and analytics suites
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with senior management and staff
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong client relationships and client service management
- Ability to execute on assigned initiatives promptly
- Self-reliant, excellent problem solver, results oriented
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to problem solve
More About Portent
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 40+ hardworking digital marketers, originally founded in Seattle, now with team members across the country. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies to achieve their digital marketing goals for over 25 years, working in conjunction with many of the world’s biggest brands. We’ve built a killer team comprised of experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Digital PR, CRO, Analytics, and Development to consistently deliver results for our dynamic book of agency clients.
Working at Portent means becoming part of a team dedicated to acquiring the knowledge and expertise that will keep us on the front lines of innovation in our craft. Not only are we passionate about gaining that knowledge, but we are also dedicated to sharing it with fellow team members, clients, and the digital marketing community. This cultural focus on teaching and inclusivity inherently drives connections between our people. Pair this culture with our organizational focus for career development paths and we hope that it’s easy to see yourself working here.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Award-winning healthcare and wellness programs
- Generous paid time off- 20 days off in your first year, in addition to paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401K
- Weekly pay
- Detailed skill development and training programs
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
We learned from the new reality of Coronavirus (COVID-19) that remote hiring, onboarding, and ongoing employment is not only possible but adds value for our people and to our business. The accomplishments of our team while working in a remote capacity catalyzed us to embrace remote work as a long-term strategy, and we are now hiring in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, MN, MO, NC, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. While our day-to-day approach has changed, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping people to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.