Job Posting Title:
Senior Social Media Strategist
Who We're Looking For:
Senior Social Media Strategist – Seattle, WA
The Senior Social Media Strategist will work independently on social media management for clients, providing strategy and owning executions of paid campaigns across Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, and more. They will bring a nuanced and thoughtful approach to different clients across B2B, B2C, and Enterprise channels. Perhaps most importantly, as a part of the Social team, they’ll be able to provide insight and recommendations to clients on an ongoing basis.
Breaking Down Your Day to Day:
- Supervise and execute client campaign work, including (but not limited to) paid and organic social media campaigns, content creation, and influencer management.
- Partner with the Team Lead to develop strategic recommendations for paid and organic media opportunities, including goals, campaign strategies, tactics, budgets, and timelines.
- Establish unified campaign strategy across PPC, Content, Analytics, and SEO interagency teams.
- Create social media audits, paid social audits, and competitive research.
- Monitor and optimize paid social media campaigns on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Communicate with partner agencies on client accounts to ensure consistency within brand messaging, customer engagement, and user acquisition.
- Manage reporting to detail key insights and results regarding client work.
- Assist with new business and client renewal growth efforts.
What You Need:
- 4 to 6 years of dedicated social media marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
- Previous client experience managing paid social accounts above $20k per month in Facebook’s suite of apps.
- Robust knowledge of social media platforms, including the analytics suites and paid interfaces offered by each major social media platform in the market.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute successfully across multiple tasks.
- Ability to produce and present reports appropriate for client meetings, client board presentations, etc
- Knowledge of social media tools, including (but not limited to) Hubspot, Salesforce Social Studio, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of general office software and tools (Microsoft Office, Google Drive), intermediate Excel experience preferred.
- Please provide a cover letter.
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 50 digital marketers with offices in Seattle and Salt Lake City. We’ve been supporting Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing for over 20 years and relish continuing to learn about our ever-evolving industry.
At Portent, you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and work on challenging and rewarding projects. We thrive on our inclusive and empowering work culture, where everyone has the support to do their best work and grow in their careers.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Flexible work from home schedules
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over one month of paid time off to start
- 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave
- Matching 401K
- Get paid every Friday!
- Monthly wellness activities
- Quarterly company outings
- One Friday a month dedicated to skill development and training
- Fully-stocked lunch room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees