Aug 18 2018
Job Posting Title:
If you’re coming off a great 2-3 years tackling SEO for a company or agency and are ready to take on more sophisticated organic search challenges this is the role for you.
Clearlink has deep roots in search engine optimization. With a company wide mission to “transform the way the world’s leading brands find, acquire, and support their customers while improving the overall customer experience” meeting our target audiences via organic search is imperative.
From our C-level down you will be hard-pressed to find a person throughout the company that doesn’t both value and have a strong understanding of SEO. And because of that we know we can’t accomplish our goals with our SEO Specialists.
To get your work done you will spend the majority of your time in analysis and individual execution while also coordinating closely with your core marketing team consisting of individuals focused on content strategy, outreach, design, copywriting, paid search and project management.
What are we looking for?
Our SEO Specialists take proactive ownership of the SEO goals and performance of the websites they’re assigned—building ongoing strategies and plans to grow targeted organic traffic while coordinating to ensure the work accomplished meets goals and forecasts set.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You’re a data junkie: You know your way around an Excel spreadsheet and take advantage of SEO tools like OSE, Majestic, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and many more on a daily basis. (You probably have an absurd amount of browser add-ons too.)
- You’re a natural problem solver: You’re not afraid to take on high-competition keywords because you’ve got what it takes to rank well for just about anything. (And you’ve got a winning track record to prove it.) You’re always on top of the latest search trends and willing to tackle a SEO challenge in any industry.
- You work well with other marketers: You can “speak the language” of designers, developers and content marketers to get SEO results. But you also enjoy teaming up with an eclectic group of marketers and value the relationships you have at work.
What we have to offer:
- At Clearlink, our goal is to create opportunity for our people; if you’re smart, hungry, and love to get things done, this is the perfect opportunity to build on your career in SEO. You’ll have the opportunity to sharpen your skills working with some of the biggest brands in the country, marketing services that people love.
- We are an established and growing company with a start-up atmosphere, which means you’ll have the opportunity to create and execute enterprise SEO strategies and the freedom to approach them in creative ways.
- Finally, we have a deep bench of world-class Ping-Pong talent for you to sharpen your skills against and a fridge full of energy drinks to help fuel your continued rise into SEO super-stardom.
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50, Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign, and many more. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Salt Lake City