COVID-19/Remote Work Update
We learned from the new reality of Coronavirus (COVID-19) that remote hiring, onboarding, and ongoing employment is not only possible but adds value for our people and to our business. The accomplishments of our team while working in a remote capacity catalyzed us to embrace remote work as a long-term strategy, and we are now hiring in AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, MN, NY, NC, OR, UT, and WA. While our day-to-day approach has changed, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping people to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Who We’re Looking For – Social Media Strategist
We are looking for a Social Media Strategist who will own organic and paid social media management for a wide range of clients. A Strategist is expected to operate independently of a Team Lead or individual contributor, however, they will also take direction from them. The role is client-facing, working directly with Client Partners and clients to complete their work. Primary social platforms include Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, but may differ depending on the brand. This person is motivated by building relationships, driving results, continued learning, and opportunities for growth.
What You’ll Do
- Execute for clients on all requested social platforms with support from Social Media Team Lead and Senior Strategists. Client work focuses heavily on paid media execution with some organic input required.
- Partner with Senior Strategists and Team Lead to develop strategic campaign recommendations including goals, cross-channel strategies, tactics, budgets, timelines, and growth opportunities
- Track, measure, and report on all campaign work each month, partnering with Portent’s Analytics team when needed
- Manage client communication and interaction for the team in a timely and consistent fashion
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives
- Stay current with industry trends and standard methodologies
What You Need
- 3-5 years of Social Media marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Proven paid social management experience, delivering results for SMB to Enterprise level clients
- Solid understanding of major social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Solid understanding of social media and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with senior management and multiple departments
- Ability to execute on assigned initiatives promptly
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-reliant, excellent problem solver, and results-oriented
More About Portent
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 40+ hardworking digital marketers, originally founded in Seattle, now with team members across the country. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies to achieve their digital marketing goals for over 25 years, working in conjunction with many of the world’s biggest brands. We’ve built a killer team comprised of experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Digital PR, CRO, Analytics, and Development to consistently deliver results for our dynamic book of agency clients.
Working at Portent means becoming part of a team dedicated to acquiring the knowledge and expertise that will keep us on the front lines of innovation in our craft. Not only are we passionate about gaining that knowledge, but we are also dedicated to sharing it with fellow team members, clients, and the digital marketing community. This cultural focus on teaching and inclusivity inherently drives connections between our people. Pair this culture with our organizational focus for career development paths and we hope that it’s easy to see yourself working here.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Award-winning healthcare and wellness programs
- Generous paid time off- 20 days off in your first year, in addition to paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401K
- Weekly pay
- Detailed skill development and training programs
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
*Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.