Sr. Digital Media Specialist
Jun 22 2018
Job Posting Title:
Sr. Digital Media Specialist
The Sr. Digital Media Specialist will own and execute display marketing and retargeting across programmatic and social channels for Clearlink’s web sites and brand partners. In this role you will manage direct response digital media campaigns and tactics. Your goals will include lead generation, retargeting, tactical optimization, new channel and platform development, and strategic media planning for multiple branded sites. Tasks will include managing advertising budgets, requesting creative, generating tags, executing campaign tactics, tracking performance, and reporting on key program metrics. Your efforts will drive incremental growth for our business and align with our cross-channel customer efforts.
The Sr. Digital Media Specialist reports into the Director of Digital Media Channels. This role works closely with web marketing teams and partner strategists over each of our brand partner relationships. We’re looking for a natural problem-solver that is data-driven with strong analytical skills. You have that rare combination of technical ability and exceptional communication and would be just as comfortable manipulating data in Excel as you would be establishing a new relationship with a marketing partner, client or vendor.
Core KPI’s include:
- Traffic to sites or mobile click to call ads resulting in calls and orders
- Lead generation that results in orders
- ROAS and profit margin
- Engagement (shares, likes, comments, favorites, etc.)
- BS in Business or a related field
- 2-5 years display and paid social experience in a B2C environment
- Experience managing marketing programs that are held to a specific profit margin, KPI’s and ROAS goals
- Knowledge of digital media management methods and best practices
- Experience working with a DSP (e.g. Amobee, The Trade Desk)
- Results-driven mindset with ability to test, measure, optimize and drive net success
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills, detail-oriented, and efficient work habits
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness take on additional responsibility
- Manages the monthly advertising budget and provides clear, strong reporting on tactics, ad spend, results, and conversion metrics.
- Key stakeholder in identifying a strategy to attract, engage, and convert social users through a paid drip campaign.
- Educates oneself on new program features and best practices that could be used to achieve core KPIs.
- Running display advertising campaigns in Amobee, GDN, Criteo and other platforms.
- Create ads using Facebook Power Editor and other social channel advertising platforms.
- Clearly develop, outline, and plan strategic ad campaigns to achieve clearly defined objectives.
- Strategically craft paid audience targets using custom audiences, retargeting, and psychographic characteristics.
- Presenting to senior leaders and/or educating partners on strategy and tactics.
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50, Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign, and many more. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Salt Lake City