Jun 22 2018
Job Posting Title:
Are you a designer that has a passion for web/interaction design and UX? Do you geek out on usability and the consumer experience? Do you want to see direct results for the work you produce?
Come work with Clearlink, a national leader in media creation and conversion.
As a web designer, you will be helping us design websites, engaging content, banner ads, emails, and print campaigns that take the consumer through the exploration and purchase process for a number of leading home service brands and products.
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to handle tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at any given time. You will work within a team environment that is focused on collaboration to stay on target with strategy and quality standards. If this feels like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Please be sure to include samples of your work along with your resume.
- 3+ years of web design experience utilizing design patterns and responsive frameworks
- A strong portfolio demonstrating visual design competency
- Solid understanding of best web practices and standards
- Familiarity with the creative and web production workflows
- Great command of Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with other designers, developers, copywriters, and other team members
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
Clearlink’s team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50, Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign, and many more. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees