Know where your customers are.
Close the loop between desktop, mobile and offline behavior.
If you’re a retailer, a publisher or a retail chain, you need to know where your potential customers are down to the city block. Portent’s hyper-local analytics can tell you just that. You can:
- Measure mobile site performance by location
- Target digital and traditional advertising by neighborhood
- Fill geographic services gaps
- Measure local store performance
- Compare digital promotions to local sales
- Examine mobile behavior and its effect on revenue
Our local analytics solution layers Google Analytics, our own configuration and Mapline’s data visualization software to show customer behavior by location:
By combining deep Google Analytics location data and configuration with mapping, we create rich visualizations and analysis showing:
- Customer location when they visit your site, complete a form or otherwise convert
- Customer location when they ‘click to call’ using a mobile device
- Reader location when they click an ad in your publication
- Reader location when they subscribe to a publication
- With data you provide, internet marketing revenue by physical location
Start measuring online and offline behavior, together.