Fifteen years ago, I needed this book.
I was a content machine. But publishing web content was a tooth-grinding exercise. I spent more time editing images and HTML than writing.
My suffering can be your gain. Now, you can crush the content creation process with simple tools and future-proof techniques.
Lean Content explains how. It’s a free, step-by-step guide to my content creation process and toolbox. Download it and become an independent content creator.
— Ian Lurie, CEO, Portent
Here’s a snapshot of what’s inside
- What “lean” really means
- The ideal content tool kit
- How to install the content tool kit (step by step!)
- How to find great ideas, fast
- How to repurpose content
- Little tricks for highly-polished content
- Sourcing and working with images
- Creating web-ready HTML, without knowing HTML