Great PPC results don’t come from a boilerplate approach. Let our team craft the custom, profitable, no-shortcuts campaign you deserve.
We’ve been doing search engine marketing (SEM) since before Adwords was even a thing. (Remember Overture, Netscape, and 14.4k modems? We do.) Whether you’re running paid search for e-commerce or lead gen, B2B or B2C, our experienced team quickly hones in on the right placements and messages for your audience. Here’s how we work:
- Understand your audience: We’ll study where your buyers spend time online, what motivates them, and how search fits into their overall experience with your brand and category. If you’re already running SEM campaigns, we’ll perform a paid search audit to identify areas for accelerated growth.
- Develop paid search strategies: From crafting the best possible account structure, to planning remarketing, to systematically testing search terms and ad copy, we’ll strategize the most cost-effective ways to exceed your goals.
- Execute, maintain, and optimize: Why manage complex campaigns yourself when time is scarce? We’ll put Portent’s 18+ years of paid search experience to work in building, testing, and optimizing efficient, long-tail campaigns to consistently improve your PPC performance.
Increased lead generation 619% in one year for a B2B IT services provider while cutting cost per acquisition by more than half
Grew year-over-year demo requests by 86% and decreased cost-per-lead by 40% for a workflow solutions firm
Your paid search campaigns should consider your customer’s multi-path journey to your business. That’s why our team approaches PPC as one important part of your overall Marketing Stack.
Portent takes a deep look at why your business is uniquely valuable to your customers, how they think, and how they search. Then we use PPC to serve precisely-targeted messages. The end result? Winning your buyers’ hearts and minds.
- No harmful shortcuts, ever.
- Tactics support exceptional customer experiences.
- All channels work together towards clear, fearlessly measurable goals.
Don’t take our word for it. We’ve been delivering business-changing results for our clients for over two decades. Here are just a couple of our favorite examples.