- Use Twitter auto-follow tools.
- Cut other people down.
- Sell products you know are crappy.
- Don’t take advice. Ever.
- WRITE E-MAILS IN ALL CAPS.
- Misuse words. Amelioratingly.
- Latch onto one idea and don’t let go. Two legs good, four legs baaaaad.
- Whatever you do, never admit you’re wrong.
- Whatever you do, never stop reminding others of their mistakes.
- Let fear rule your marketing.
- Sell to the loophole, not the customer.
End call to action
Join the list!
Sign up to receive our weekly blog posts via email.