HTML Basics: Video Tutorials
Ian Lurie Dec 20 2009
I’ve been helping the middle school class at my children’s Montessori learn to write basic HTML. The goal: Get them to the point where they can work comfortably in WordPress.
The result is a slowly growing series of videos on the subject. If you’re a wannabe blogger/geek and don’t know the basic HTML tags (headings, lists, etc.) these videos might help.
Here’s the first video:
The ultra-super basic lesson for building an ultra-super basic web page./
You can also see the entire channel here:
HTML Basics on Vimeo
I am horrifically, utterly behind on this training. If anyone from West Seattle Montessori is reading this and wants to kill me, leave a nasty comment below – less legal troubles.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Server response survey results: Now, with more pepper spray!
- 10 tips for minimal-mayhem agency site redesign
- New SEO tool: Server response code tester
- Why all web developers should learn SEO
- I’m not crazy: 10 great, content-friendly web designs