In the wake of Google’s Mobile-Friendly update (occasionally referred to as “Mobilegeddon“) many marketers are wondering how their sites were impacted.
In this Portent U Webinar, we discussed how you can see whether or not your site was impacted by the mobile-friendly update, identify mobile traffic opportunities, troubleshoot common mobile problems, and put together an actionable list of items to get your ready to go – all in right about 30 minutes.
or just view the slidedeck:
- Google: Mobile Friendly Test
- comScore: 2015 U.S. Digital Future in Focus
- comScore: A Digital Update, By the Number
- Google Webmaster Central Blog: Rolling out the mobile-friendly update
- Advanced Web Ranking: Google Mobile Friendly Update – Early Study Results
- Moz: Day After Mobilegeddon: How Far Did the Sky Fall?
- Google Analytics: Enable Benchmarking
- Google Developers: Mobile SEO Guide
- Google Developers: Include Your Site Name in Search Results
- Google Developers: Breadcrumb Structured Data
- Google: PageSpeed Insights
- Google My Business
Excellent video guys. Fortunately, the update did not affect my site too much although I do have a couple of mobile errors related to titles of the website. I am trying to get it fixed but nobody can find the bug…I might have to change templates..which I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do.